Products can be returned up to 30 days from the receipt of goods. Products for return must be returned in an as new condition and in their original packaging. Bespoke and made-to-order products are non-refundable.
You are required to check all product deliveries from Contacta upon receipt of delivery and notify Contacta of any damages within 24 hours. If you have a faulty product, please view our faults process below and notify us of the product fault via the Refund Request form. In all cases, we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault subject to our warranty terms. We do not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
1. Complete refund request form - click here
2. We will assess your request and either accept or reject it
3. If accepted, you will be provided with instructions on how to return the item
4. On receipt of the item, we will inspect it
5. We will then credit the item if it meets our terms and conditions or reject the request
Faulty Goods Policy
1. Complete RMA request form - click here
2. We may conduct troubleshooting remotely if possible
3. If we are unable to resolve the issue then we will accept or reject the request
4. If accepted you will be provided with instructions on how to return the item
5. We will then repair the product and return it to you
To return any goods to Contacta, please follow our returns process below to obtain an RMA number. You will be required to provide proof of purchase, invoice number and your reason for return. Any goods returned without a valid RMA number will not be eligible for a refund. All returns are subject to a restocking charge of 15% of their net value (excluding delivery costs).
On receipt of the returned items, we will reserve the right to inspect the goods. For all goods returned within 30 days and in an as new condition, we will issue you a credit note for the cost of the product, minus a restocking fee. Please note, we do not cover the original cost of shipping or shipping back to us.
For products within their warranty, we will either, at Contacta’s discretion, provide a prompt repair service or a credit note.
If a product is returned as faulty but Contacta are, within reasonable endeavors, unable to detect an issue, Contacta reserve the right to charge an inspection fee of 10% of the product cost or £25 (whichever is greater) and you will be liable for the cost of returned shipping.